bach 36 trombone serial numbers

Free shipping . iSold It SPOKANE: 2525 E 29th Ave Suite 1-A Spokane. The slide has no debts and works great. U.S.A. and the serial number is"12675" The mouthpiece appears to be in good condition, however there are signs of wear, such as scratches, scrapes, dings, and varying degrees of tarnish throughout. Toggle navigation. Estimated delivery time is 2- 8 working days and 4 to 16 days for International orders. That said see pic and let me know if you got questions. Gallery | Serial number: unknown. Also included in this package are two cleaning brushes, some Conn Superslick grease, and valve oil. The auction will be revoked and a Non-Paying Bidder alert will be filed. 1978 MODEL 36 BACH STRADIVARIUS TROMBONE KEY OF Bb STRAIGHT TENOR FREE SHIPPING IN THE CONTINENTAL U.S.A. ONLY WE SHIP WORLD WIDE E-MAIL US FOR A PRICE QUOTE- VINTAGE 1978 MODEL 36 BACH STRADIVARIUS TROMBONE KEY OF Bb STRAIGHT TENOR ONE OWNER IN EXCELLENT PLAYING CONDITION& VERY GOOD COSMETIC CONDITION. Comes with a very nice Pro Tec case. Comes with mouthpiece. Full tone quality. Like most other Bach Strads I have played blows very freely. It has mismatched serial numbers. Good solid playing shape horn and serial number dates this horn circa 1975. If. Returns: 14 Day return! Location: Redmond,WA,USA. Offering a Bach Stradivarius Model 36 trombone in good playing condition. 1978 MODEL 36 BACH STRADIVARIUS TROMBONE KEY OF Bb STRAIGHT TENOR, 1984 Advanced Bach Stradivarius Model 36 Tenor Trombone w/Full Wrap F Key, 1978 Bach model 36 Tenor Trombone with F attachment in amazing condition. If we are shipping to a P.O. Serial Numbers: N/A; The Vincent Bach Corporation began when Vincent purchased a $300 foot-operated lathe and began producing mouthpieces in the back of the Selmer music store in New York. THEY CAN BE FITTED TO MANY OTHER MAKES OF TROMBONE, IF SUITABLE. This case is nice and compact. Like all brass instruments, sound is produced when the player's vibrating lips (embouchure) cause the air column inside the instrument to vibrate. Beautiful. I purchased it in the early 80's. Missouri, Utah, and California. It is a very responsive horn and would do well in just about any setting. His meticulous care is obvious. Please note that I am not a professional and hold no warranty or representation to my description. IN GREAT SHAPE. THANK YOU. There are NO additional fees for handling, packing, materials, or time. Included is a gently used zippered Bach wood shell trombone case and a used trombone mouthpiece. The .547" large bore offers outstanding clarity and projection. Serial# 75382. Please see all pictures and make your own impression! Bach French Style Trombone Case For 36 or 42. Bach Stradivarius 42 GHM Bb Gold Bell Trombone … Please note that if there is a shipping insurance claim that is opened to please allow 2-6 weeks for a refund. IF IT WILL TAKE YOU LONGER THAN ONE WEEK TO PAY PLEASE CONTACT US BEFORE YOU BID! Thanks for viewing! Water valve is tight and without leaks. Before 1918 the engraving read simply as "H. N. WA. The person that I am selling this for wished to keep the original mouth piece so I am selling it without it. Recent Posts. Which can be seen in our feedback. This case fits Bach models 36. Books, Electronics, Musical Instruments and many other interesting items. Another on the F-tuning slide and a few mute scratches. This auction includes everything pictured unless mentioned otherwise-¦: ¦: Another great auction from GP2OK-¦: ¦: CHECK OUT OUR FEEDBACK AND BID WITH CONFIDENCE. Reflective of the quality of manufacturing in the heyday of the 70's and 80's and an owner who cared for it like his baby. I accept PAYPAL + ALL, Major Credit Cards. We decided to combine into a single timeline reference to better understand the instrument serial numbers vs. … Laches and structure are fine. We leave feedback the same day we receive your positive feedback. All cosmetic. Please allow up to 14 days for refund. Items are described to the best of our knowledge. The case is made very well and has three slots for three mouth pieces. The finish is amazing for original. AND ALSO AT MY WEBSITE INVENTORY PAGE- SO THIS LISTING MIGHT END AT ANY TIME IF THE item WERE TO SALE FROM THOSE LOCATIONS- THE item IS SOLD IN above stated CONDITION AND GUARANTEED TO ARRIVE TO YOU THAT WAY&, BEYOND THIS NO WARRANTEE EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED- THANKS FOR LOOKing- Frazier- small town music.com- 601.859.8596 on the earth at 436 West Peace Street/ LOCAL PICKUP WELCOMED AND ENCOURAGED WHEN POSSIBLE. IF YOU PURCHASE FROM A VARIETY OF LISTINGS THEN YOU CAN EITHER ASK FOR A COMBINED INVOICE OR PAY THE COMBINED P&P COST(S) AND WE WILL REFUND YOU THE OVER-PAYMENT COST(S) NOTE: WE WILL TAKE THE HIGHEST PRICED P&P ITEM AS THE P&P COST AND REFUND YOU THE OTHER(S) IF YOU PURCHASE AN ITEM(S) AFTER 16:00(4 PM) MONDAY TO FRIDAY THEN YOUR ITEM(S) WILL NOT BE POSTED UNTIL THE FOLLOWING DAY OR IF YOU PURCHASE AN ITEM(S) AFTER 11:00(11 AM) ON A SATURDAY OR ANY TIME ON A SUNDAY THEN YOUR ITEM(S) WILL NOT BE POSTED TILL THE MONDAY AFTER THE WEEKEND. Check the pictures for finish condition. Specifically. Nous vous invitons à nous contacter pour obtenir plus d'information. THERE ARE NO DINGS, DENTS OR REPAIRS JUST SOME VERY LIGHT SUPERFICIAL OXIDATION ON THE TUBING WERE THE HAND SLIDE SCREWS ONTO THE BELL SECTION. Very smooth, incredible. (images),

Bookmark the permalink.

Comments are closed.